Thru the use of music and props, our Little Stars Program (ages 18 – 35mos.) will use interactive and age appropriate activities! We will use:
• Parachute and Obstacle course
• Colors, shapes and numbers
• Eye/Hand Coordination activities
• Pre-Gymnastics skills like rolling, swinging, jumping, balancing
• Gross motor skills (ie Big Movement) are also very important (and Fun!) like crawling, walking, jumping, stomping, climbing, etc.
We strongly believe in the benefits of movement that these classes provide, especially at this young age. Cognitive function is formed very early in a child’s life, and a Little Stars class will help with its development!
A parent (or other authorized adult) must participate with the child in these lively, fun-filled classes! Please have your child and yourself dress in athletic attire. ☺ Shoes/socks are not worn by the little one, but are recommended for the adults.
One adult per child on the floor, but friends and family are welcome to watch (and maybe tag team with you ☺)
See You in the Gym!